"I'm a Jesus Girl who can step on the scale and simply see an indication of how much my body weighs - not the worth of who I am!" Lysa Terkheurst

On July 9th I had Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass surgery and this is my journey! I want to be clear that I DO NOT think this surgery is a quick-fix for weightloss and every possible means should be taken before even considering this path. It is VERY difficult and if I knew then what I know now, I would have done more to lose the weight on my own! Having said that, I'm thankful for my new healthier life and am accepting and taking charge of MY weightloss journey! And... ALL the glory and honour goes to GOD!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Update

I will write a full blog soon but for now I just wanted to update my weightloss for the past two weeks.  It's all slowing down according to the numbers on the scale but I'm seeing a difference in my clothing so I know I'm losing inches. Anyway, I lost .5 lbs this week for a total of 143.5.  I'm happy with that! :)

Total loss: 143.5lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

DON'T FORGET TO ADD YOUR NAME TO YOUR MESSAGE IF YOU'RE AN ANONYMOUS GUEST!